Monday, May 20, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1

Hello there! So you're walking around and you want to try a new foundation because maybe you're bored of the same old one or it just doesn't work for you anymore. Well why not give the Covergirl Outlast Stay fabulous 3-in-1 foundation a try! This foundation has a SPF of 20. It claims to have a "Lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer, and blendability of a foundation in one." And it's SHINE FREE! First off, the lasting power is amaze-beans! I usually have my foundation on for about 10 hours or more (yes I know that's bad) BUT that's me. I have very oily skin and this foundation did hold my oil quite nicely. I did blot my face within 6-7 hours. After I blot I noticed that my face still looked fresh and nice. YAY! Secondly, the coverage is good. This section is pretty tricky because everyone has a different definition when it comes to coverage. (If you have acne scars this foundation is for you). The blendability of this foundation is fabulous! It blends so nicely. From my experience, I like this foundation because it has the look where the foundation doesn't sink into pores, but sits on top of your face kinda look. It gives my face a smooth/fresh finish look. I also ask my boyfriend how it looked on me and he said, "I don't look as shiny" YES I was going for that look :) I guess the only bad thing about this product is when you don't lock the pump the foundation is gonna get all over the cap because the tip of the pump is so close to the cap. Doesn't bother you? I guess it just bothers me >=I . This foundation didn't break me out (extra thumps up)!!! Plus for having a pump! Good job COVERGIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment