Sunday, May 5, 2013

Urban Decay's "De slick" and" All Nighter" setting spray


If you’re oily and you know it clap your hands (clap clap*)                             
If you’re oily clap your hands (clap clap*)
If you’re oily and you know it and you really don’t want to show it, if you’re oily and you know it clap your hands (clap clap*)

Hi everyone! This is my favorite short old folk song that has been remixed by the lovely youtuber jlovemac1. She's awesome, funny, and very enthusiastic. If you like to watch makeup reviews, workout videos, or just a funny video I recommend you go check her out! Her link will appear here https://www.youtube.com/user/JLovesMac1/featured.
I have very oily skin. Not combination, but straight up oily! It's like, you can fry an egg on my face (bad description), but it's true. I came across the "De Slick oil control makeup setting spray" from Urban Decay, and it seem so perfect for me. I tried this over my foundation for the whole entire day and let me tell you. It kept me oil free like crazy about 6-7 hours, and that's okay with me. I did blot after the 6-7 hours and noticed that my face looked like my foundation did not budge at all. After time, I did start noticing that my face started to have dry patches. That's when I started using a moisturizer before I put my foundation and the setting spray on. The dry patches were gone and my face was known to have a pretty dewy finish instead of a oil mess. Overall, I think this setting spray is great, but be careful because it can dry your skin over time! Just put on a moisturizer and you're good to go. I recommend this to people who have oily skin!
To relate, the "Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray" plays a very similar role. I found this one more of a cool and a refreshing face spray. It gave me that dewy face look and it actually seems to moisturize my face at the same time. This spray kept on my makeup pretty much the whole day, but I did get oily after 5 hours. This is NOT for oil control but it helps keep your makeup in place rather than melting it all over your face. At the end of the day My makeup didn't seem all that bad, Of course, I had a bit of oil, but my makeup did not budge. I recommend this to people who have combination and oily skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment