Sunday, June 2, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche® Nail in "The Palace Life" (115)

Happy lazy Sunday! I was pretty surprised that the L'Oreal's nail polish line actually caught my eye. After working with some of the nail polish, I been liking it a lot so far. I am a very picky girl when it comes to nail polish. There's not a time where my nail polish will stay on for more than two days...and it pisses me off! This my friend, is the nail polish for me. The picture shown above is a picture that was taken after five days that I have worn this polish.  When I was applying this nail polish, it came out pretty sheer for the first layer. After a second layer it was the perfect pink. This is a very pretty pastel pink, no shimmer or anything. This product claims that it has luxurious shine, intense color, and a 10 day wear. OH YES IT DOES! Other then having the nail polish on for 10 days, five days is actually a really good amount of time for me already :) I have to say I am very proud of L'Oreal for making this line!

No comments:

Post a Comment