Sunday, June 16, 2013

Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze




Okay, so I'm pretty sure that you have heard of the 24 hour color tattoo from Maybelline. I must say I am quite impressed! I got the color "Bad to the Bronze" and I just totally think it's the bomb! It has a creamy texture and it's so easy to put on.
The staying power is great! It stayed on my eyelids for 14 hours, but that's with an eyeshadow primer on. I did notice it did crease within 12 hours, but not a lot. Without a eyeshadow primer, the eyeshadow lasted 6 hours for me. (NOTE: I HAVE VERY OILY EYELIDS) If you're a person who don't usually put on primer then I'm pretty sure you'll love this.

I also tested this in water and soap and it still did not come off. That's awesome in my opinion. I guess you can wear this while swimming and still look glamorous. WOOHOOO!

In my opinion, this is a dupe for the "Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Shadow Pencil in juju"
I always love that color, but unfortunately they have discontinued it. Once I got my hands on the Maybelline in "Bad to the Bronze" I totally fell in love with it. Good job Maybelline!

 ~You can find this in your local drug stores :) HAVE A HAPPY DAY! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment