Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Anti Breakage Hair Masque for thin, fine hair


Brittle and damaged hair? I was coloring my hair so much that I forgot to take care of it. Shame on me!! I recently came across this masque at Target and I thought why not give this one a try? It was on sale and I had nothing to lose. The "Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Hair Masque" claims that it penetrates to moisturize and repair over-processed, dry, brittle or damaged hair. It thickens, volumizes & softens. After I bought this, I went home and I left this on my hair for about 30 minutes. After rinsing and blow drying my hair, my hair felt felt soooo smooth. I never thought something I never heard of would be that surprising good. This needs to be famous :) I did read some reviews and it seem like you will either love it for hate it. There's no in between. I have thick brittle, and damaged straight hair and it works perfectly for me. It did say it was for thin, fine hair but I wanted to see what will happen if I used it. Overall, I love it and it works great for my hair. Do keep in mind that it seem like this product doesn't work for everybody, so keep your receipts!!
This is available at Target, CVS, Walgreens, and Harmondiscount.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment