Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Secret Outlast Clear Gel" (Deodorant)



If you're a person who sweats a lot on your pits then give the "Secret Outlast Clear Gel deodorant" a try. This products claims that it will reduce underarm wetness. From my experience, the wetness never went away, but the odor and white marks were gone. Adios foe! Since this is a gel texture I feel like it doesn't dry on my underarm like how the solid texture would. Some people just don't like the wet feeling on their underarms. I'm not saying it's REALLY wet like dripping wet, but its moist. I actually really think it's okay if my underarms are moist, just as long as it doesn't leave white marks and it still smells fresh. Odor lasted pretty good. I played basketball for four hours straight and my underarm still smelled fresh! I honestly didn't try this for 48 hours because I don't like wearing deodorant and not taking a shower on the day I applied. Overall, this product is great!

Ever had a hard time trying to apply deodorant so the white marks won't get on your clothes? Here is a video starting Bravo star, Jenni Pulos in ‘Deo Dance,’
Deo Dance Link  What's your Deo Dance?
 (I received your deodorant complimentary from Influenster)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment